- A GST return is the information to be submitted to revenue department stating details of sales, purchase and related expenses.
- There are basically three returns to be filed with the department and an additional one quarterly return. All of them have to be filed online.
Timings for filing
- GSTR 1
- It contains details of all outward supplies made, this has to be filed by 10th of every month
- GSTR 2
- Contains details of all inward supplies, to be filed by 15th of every month.
- GSTR 3
- It contains summary of all transactions filed, same has to be verified by 20th of each month.
- It contains details of tax amount, input and output made during the month.
- Preparation – We will gather all the essential data and records to set up your data. When done the first run through, our subsidiary will at that point guarantee that you are constantly helped to remember the recording date so you don’t finish up paying penalties.
- Return Filing – We shall send you the draft report, once approved we shall file the same for you and shall mail the acknowledgement of the same.